[Lazarus] Promoting Lazarus: A Case Study Video

JuuS JuuS at mykolab.ch
Sat Feb 14 13:09:36 CET 2015

Hmmmm....the corrections got garbeled...sorry...Here they are in CAPS

Report operators are pulled from data, as well AT to AS report criteria
data types, they are all pulled from data.

Finally, with regards to innovative features, this
applications/APPLICATION allows reports to be placed into batch containers.

Summary

In the hands of even a single capable developer Lazarus HAS the
potential to create business applications with a high degree of
usability for end users,...