[Lazarus] Embedded/small database

Tue Feb 17 18:26:42 CET 2015

On 2015-02-17 14:54, leledumbo wrote:
> It has much easier setup, though. Even easier than embedded firebird.

Firebird's setup is pretty easy. I've deployed Client/Server and
Embedded firebird under Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. For embedded I
simply shipped the DLL/SO files needed and it all worked like a charm.

Something else to comment on - I have no clue about this for Sqlite.
Firebird has loads and loads of 3rd party tools like Flamerobin etc to
view, query and analyse your database. In recent Firebird versions you
also have server side tracing support which is awesome for debugging SQL
calls.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/