[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.2 not compiling with FPC 3.0.1

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Jan 11 23:09:57 CET 2015

PLEASE !!!
who write installers, share uninstall script as well, no any info about
where to file copied. why hide like a fusion formule ?
for fpc , copied same files to /bin, usr/ xxx  bla bla... my idea is,
add in installed folder in fpc.cfg so no need to copy files.
for permission, define new group and installer folder owner set this
group name (group name can fpc or/and lazarus [like a firebird]) who
wantto use fpc or lazarus, user add to this created to groups.