[Lazarus] New FPC 3.0 and Lazarus 1.4 Test Installer

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:35:59 CET 2015

Well, for what is worth i prefer the floating windows and original Lazarus
color scheme :-P.

I might change my mind once the form designer becomes itself dockable
inside a tab alongside the code tabs, though, but right now for me it is a
PITA to juggle the form designer and the rest of Lazarus when in docked
mode.