[Lazarus] fast mathematical matrix operations

Tue Jul 7 15:10:06 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-07 13:36, Andrea Mauri wrote:
> mrmath actually works on MacOSX. why should be a big problem porting to
> linux?

Indeed. If you limit the scope to x86 and amd64 CPU's then the port
shouldn't be too hard. Can you confirm is these are the only CPU types
you want to target?

Andrea, I might be interested in the bounty. Let me take a closer look
at mrmath and I'll let you know via email in a day.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/