[Lazarus] I have some custom components, can I convert Delphi -> Lazarus?

Mon Jun 15 10:33:03 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-15 07:21, Bo Berglund wrote:
> I have now read a good many wiki
> and other pages and it seems like I will have problems getting started
> because of the following component related issues:

It seems a lot of that wiki text is out of date too. ;-)  So it is good
you rather ask here or in the Lazarus Forums.

> Sentinel Superpro software protection dongle. It is mostly my own code
> but it uses pas and an obj file supplied from Safenet. If Lazarus does
> not work with this obj file then I would be dead in the water...

Leledumbo already answered that.

If you could consider alternatives, then you could take a look at the
FPC port of Turbo Power's OnGuard. I've been using this for years in a
commercial environment creating trial versions, leased software etc. My
port is available on Github [https://github.com/graemeg/onguard], but I
believe another port is floating around somewhere too.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/