[Lazarus] Docked Form

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:59:45 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> How is that going to look under OSX where tabs are very different (read
> as butt ugly and rubbish) compared to other platforms?

Good question. Has somebody tried CodeTyphon or KZDesktop in a Mac?
Those systems have similar tabs.

Otherwise we can have few weeks pause before implementing this
feature. Balázs is having holidays, Maciej can fine-tune his changes,
I also have many other things to do. We are not in a hurry really. I
am quite confident we get this feature into Lazarus during July.
I still hope there will be one version of the code accepted by all
parties instead of competing versions.

Juha