[Lazarus] Thread based timer vs TTimer

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Jun 26 09:12:53 CEST 2015

On 06/25/2015 10:46 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> . When Github's instructions refer to 'origin', replace that with the
> name 'github'.
I created a github (you were right I do have an account and there I
already do have an "epictimer" directory. So we seemingly already have
been there some time ago ;-) )

I did:

git remote add github https://github.com/mschnell1/Lazarus.git

And this did not produce an error message.

So seemingly in fact there is this repository.

Does same already have a branch "activenogui" as I was at this branch
when issuing the command ?

I don't want to push all the Larzarus files I pulled from
"github/graeme" and all the files that have been created by compiling
Lazarus to "github/mschnell1". How to avoid this ?

-Michael