[Lazarus] Solarized 2 color schemes for Lazarus

Tue Jun 30 11:21:58 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-30 09:33, aradeonas wrote:
> It goof to have your agreemnet Michael ;) . if you like night version I
> can make it too.

A couple months back I made yet another Solarized theme - I only found
out about Solarized then. I didn't like the ones included in the Laz
Theme Pack. I started with the Dark Theme and kept to the exact colors
mentioned in the solarized theme. I then proceeded to make the light
theme, and as per the Soralized spec, I simply needed to switch the
background color, and the light theme worked perfectly.

There was so many solarized themes already, I didn't bother sharing
mine, but if anybody is interested, I'll make it available of course.

Screenshots attached of my Dark and Light theme.  Note, I only applied
the theme for the Object Pascal file format, not for XML, TXT etc.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/