[Lazarus] proposed GUI Testrunner updates

Fri Mar 6 17:14:06 CET 2015

Hi,

I've recently been using the Lazarus GUI Testrunner for work purposes
and was amazed at how outdated the interface is [based on FPTest, DUnit2
or DUnitX's GUI TestRunners].

Improvements are easy to do at this point, but I have quite a few things
that I want to add. The question is, how should I do this? Break the
changes up into small patches and wait for each to be applied before the
next. Or can I supply one patch that overhauls the GUI Testrunner
completely?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/