[Lazarus] proposed GUI Testrunner updates

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:22:24 CET 2015

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> Improvements are easy to do at this point, but I have quite a few things
> that I want to add. The question is, how should I do this? Break the
> changes up into small patches and wait for each to be applied before the
> next. Or can I supply one patch that overhauls the GUI Testrunner
> completely?

I think it should be somewhere in between.
If the changes can logically be grouped then small paches are good,
but they can be uploaded and committed at one go.
Small patches would make it easier later to analyse and find out
potential problems.

Regards,
Juha