[Lazarus] how can I show a hint without a mouse move?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sun Mar 15 19:23:38 CET 2015

Il 15/03/2015 18:48, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> I don't have a no mouse system to test.
> What happens when you do

> begin
>    CursorPos:=TWinControl(Sender).ClientToScreen(Point(1,1));
>    Application.ActivateHint(CursorPos, True);
> end;

I don't have a no mouse system either in this moment, but it looks quite
promising.

Without the OnClick event you suggested, the hint did disappear or not
show it I was too quick when I was clicking the control.
With it the hint either stays there or shows. Tomorrow at work I'll test
on the real system, but I'm confident.

Thanks a lot Mattias!

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?