[Lazarus] how can I show a hint without a mouse move?

Sun Mar 15 20:43:23 CET 2015

On 2015-03-15 17:10, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> I'd need to show a hint when some components are touched (=clicked).

Why not incorporate a web design in your user interface. Many websites
have a small "information" icon next to components. Click those and a
hint window is show. Do the same with your app, and I would even
implement a custom hint window to make it more attractive as it is a
kiosk type app.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/