[Lazarus] (no subject)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:33:41 CEST 2015

On 5/6/15, Xirax Xirax <xiraxxirax900 at gmail.com> wrote:

> A program like a person need a name and a face so there should not be
> continuously changing logo but I think Lazarus graphical interface is
> getting old and maybe I can help so I what to know who is in charge
> for this case and who did this in the past so I can talk about.

By all means: please present a new logo that does not look "old".
I would really like to see your ideas about that.
Mind you, since I am "old" I like the current logo.
We are not against change, we've changed the logo a few times in the past.
IIRC we even had a poll in the forum about is at some time.

As far as I am concerned: there MUST be a cheetah in the logo.

I would however suggest to only change logo for either the release of
1.6.x or 2.0 series..

> Have a good day.

Same to you.

Bart