[Lazarus] IDE unable to load form due to missing property

Tony Whyman tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com
Fri May 15 15:24:30 CEST 2015

It probably should - but I see this error all the time when modifying
components and you do need to do something more than just ignore the
error. Maybe a bug report is needed.

Another thought - at run time an unknown property error might be better
reported as a warning rather than as an error.

Tony W