[Lazarus] Mac retina pain

Fri May 29 17:56:08 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-29 16:26, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> Just spend some time to configure your environment!

I know both OSX and Lazarus allows for shortcut customisation. The
problem is (partly because I'm a Dvorak user), I have customised my
shortcuts in Lazarus IDE and my other tools (all under FreeBSD)
extensively. To try and duplicate that on Linux or OSX will take hours!
I just don't have that time, so I'll just complain and move on. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/