[Lazarus] Win 10 IOT Core

Thu Nov 19 17:22:38 CET 2015

Hello Michael,

Michael Schnell wrote:
>On Linux, fpGUI can be configured to use either "GDI" or "X11" as
>"fpGUI Platform". So it might be doable to have fpGUI use DirectX as
>a platform.

Under Linux, then "GDI" makes no sense - but then I didn't follow this
version - with configurable option) relies more on AggPas for all
graphic rendering and font support, and the underlying windowing system
(Win32, Xlib etc) is used only for top-level windows and some OS
events. The reliance on the underlying windowing system is greatly
reduced.

I hope this info helps a bit.

  - Graeme -