[Lazarus] Test This Please

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Nov 6 11:22:58 CET 2015

El 06/11/15 a les 09:55, Anthony Walter ha escrit:
> To Debian based Lazarus users, if you have the inclination can you test
> this out, or provide some feedback:

On kde (kubuntu 15.10) with compositing disabled the window never
disappears (when I click on the checkbox it just stays there without the
graph moving) and it has black corners, as well a a black background in
the slider.
Everything is fine with compositing enabled, but I usually leave it
disabled.
The hotkey works, $XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP is KDE.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007