[Lazarus] Test This Please

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:35:29 CET 2015

Luca, thanks for that very observational point. I actually do a basic check
for a compositing window manage which will result in the problem you
described. There is a command line switch to force it off in the program.

cpugraph -flat

Unfortunately I didn't tie it to the opacity/visibility, which I will do in
the next revision. The short of it is setting opacity with compositing off
does not hide the window while setting visible to false does. I'll fix it
by making the "-flat" switch assume the compositor is off.