[Lazarus] More testing please

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:32:31 CET 2015

Greame, thanks. I know all about pixel alignment. I was using a method
(last version) to correctly align the graph lines to the pixels. The
involved drawing on Y at the a 0.5 pixel offset and making the pen 1 pixel.
I also had to offset each row an even number of pixels, which wasn't a
problem since I fixed the grid height to fit correctly.

This time however the grid height is variable and I didn't add code to snap
it's height to a value evenly divisible by 5 (there are five rows). I
really didn't think it was that important of an issueand am instead using
something like "Y := Grid.Y + Row * Grid.Height / 5". The lines will render
a slightly different shades/thicknesses if they might fall on uneven
pixels, but they are so colored so light (on my monitor anyways) that I
thought it was good enough, but you noticed.

I'll consider fixing it in the next revision. Thanks.