[Lazarus] Manage server task list architecture
Michael Van Canneyt
michael at freepascal.org
Mon Nov 9 22:08:19 CET 2015
On Mon, 9 Nov 2015, Aradeonas wrote:
> Any idea?
I would create a scheduler process which runs in the background.
1. The scheduler process processes the jobs, which are waiting in a queue.
2. Jobs are submitted to the queue using fastcgi or cgi.
3. Each job gets a unique identifier, which you receive when the job is submitted.
4. The identifier can be used to poll for the job status.
5. As soon as the job is finished, the result can be downloaded, and then the job is removed from the queue.
6. Jobs too long in the queue are removed by the scheduler.
More information about the Lazarus