[Lazarus] Manage server task list architecture

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:19:34 CET 2015

I think like you but I doubted that is a good idea but now you have the
same idea so it should be good.
So I want to ask some question:
What is the best approach to make a connection between cgi and service?
Do you have any idea for users in the queue?
for example user1 and 100 request and user2 add 100 and so on.
so user n should wait until all other users tasks finish and I dont like
it and I think it is better when we have n user in each time it should
do one user task per time.So what is the better way to sort the queue so
it done user1task1 userttask2 user1task2 user2task2 and ....?

Regards,
Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service