[Lazarus] Please test this page

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Nov 17 11:53:18 CET 2015

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015, Anthony Walter wrote:

> Linux csharp:
>
> http://cache.getlazarus.org/images/linux-csharp.png
>
> What's missing? From my example ...
>
> Scripting. There is something to be said for uncompiled deployment on the
> web. You just drop text in a folder and it goes. If you have an error, no
> problem no rebuild no worries. Just edit the text and save (everyone has a
> text editor). Ruby, php, classic asp, even C# all do it and it's great.
> Score 1 check

This is in fact the only argument in my eyes.
All your other arguments can be equally applied to desktop or server apps.
Why you think they apply for web only is a bit mysterious to me.

The stack trace argument is also somewhat weird, since I have a nice stack trace in
my webpages if something goes wrong.

Well, no doubt you have your reasons.

OK. I thought you considered the web stack not good. No worries then :-)

Michael.