[Lazarus] Sparta docked form editor moved to trunk

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:35:26 CET 2015

> Juha, wow this is gonna be the gold standard. One BIG problem I noticed
> right off however. If you put a control on the form, for example a button,
> you cannot remove it.
>
> Tested on Gtk2 Linux, Ubuntu with Unity desktop.

Also default events are not working. Double click the form, an no
> "procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); " is create. Same goes for
> other controls like buttons.

Not all was merged, wait for patches included in rev.
50111, 50113, 50246, 50247, 50309, 50310, 50311 (especially 50113) from
free-sparta branch. If it will not help please create bug report.

Also, just to let you know I looked around, there is an Easter Egg (I think
> that's what it is) when you press the R button in the lower right.

:D. Sooner or later this Easter Egg will be replaced by functionality, and
I will create new Easter Egg in other place ;).
--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak