[Lazarus] Built Lazarus on RPi2, warning on every project build

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:13:24 CEST 2015

I have successfully compiled and installed fpc and lazarus from trunk
sources retrieved by svn on a Raspberry Pi2 unit.
Versions are 3.1.1 and 1.5 respectively
I can run Lazarus in the RPi2 and simple programs that I have tested
work as expected.
But nevertheless on every single compile there are two warnings shown:

Warning: "crtbegin.o" not found, this will probably cause a linking
failure
Warning: "crtend.o" not found, this will probably cause a linking
failure

Why does this happen? And what can be done about it?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden