[Lazarus] Lazarus implementation of TListView etc?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:42:03 CEST 2015

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:08:40 +0200, Michael Schnell
<mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:

>On 10/20/2015 07:06 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> My program is a pretty simple command line program
>Description of TListview: " Use TListView to manage and display a list
>of items in a form"
>
>As a command line application does not have a form, this can't work.

I know that, but the existing rather big Delphi class unit I am
converting to FPC does have some methods that are directed towards a
GUI use and population of listviews.
I just want the unit to compile, but I will not use these methods in
the command line application...
It is easier to leave the extra baggage in place rather than trying to
remove it because of side effects and later GUI use.
With LCL added it does work!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden