[Lazarus] Testing Lazarus development version easily under Wine

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:11:36 CEST 2015

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 1:52 PM, FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com> wrote:
> Why did not make symlink to just "LazDevelPath"? just made subfolders?

Because the standard installation puts FPC into the same folder. I
wanted to use the already installed FPC. I could have installed
Windows FPC under Wine separately of course but I didn't.

> I made all lpk (-FU) like this:
> "../all_libs/lpkname/$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS)-$(LCLWidgetType)"
> my projects's as well. So no conflict.
> I wish lazarus have to "environment options" for project and packages output
> directory

No conflicts here either. The compiled units go automatically to
different directories, in this case to i386-win32 and x86_64-linux. I
built from the Configure Build Lazarus dialog.

Juha