[Lazarus] laz report crash IDE on startup with builded Option -dDisableWrapperFunctions

Jesus Reyes A. jesusrmx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:01:07 CEST 2015

En Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:43:30 -0500, FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com>
escribió:

> Hi Jesus,
> I get this error, not while make or building lazarus in terminal. In
> terminal, download svn lazarus, then make, then run lazbuild, every
> think is normal, when I try run IDE, then crash. I sended bash script, I
> run this script then rebuild lazarus from terminal, now working normal.
> I'm not test other os.
> Thank you

I always had the .sh file, I probably added it locally and forgot to
commit it. It's done in r49855.

Anyway there seems to be a compiler error under OSX that sometimes it
fails to link in the .res files, it sometimes happen here when I modify
LazReport (when I forgot to clean it first) and recompile Lazarus. I was
not able to reproduce it in a simpler project so I have not reported it.

Jesus Reyes A.