[Lazarus] 1 keypress gives multiple letters ONLY in program written in Lazarus in raspbian jessie Pi 2

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:16:17 CEST 2016

I know this issue is resolved, but I've just stumbled across this:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#Typing_under_Ubuntu_in_edit_fields_generate_duplicate_letters

We'll need to change Ubuntu now to Linux in general, but before I do that:
Giuliano: Do you know if any of the steps listed here would have helped?
If not, can you let me know how you disabled the Input Manager, and I'll
update the wiki accordinly.

Thanks

Mike