[Lazarus] Testing needed for bugfix

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Sun Aug 7 22:47:36 CEST 2016

On 07/08/16 20:01, Bart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to fix a longstanding bug w.r.t. the behaviour of the
> dialog and the application when setting CanClose to false in the
> OncanClose event of TOpenDialog.
> I would exect that this now is OK under Windows.
> I need testing under XP and Vista or heigher please.
>
> Linux or MacOSX users still may hevae problems though.

Under Linux Mint 64-bit the dialog opens and closes as you say it should
for a .txt selection.
For a non-.txt selection it is impossible to close the dialog either by
Cancel button or via the bordericon X close button. The dialog can only
be dismissed by selecting a .txt file again.

Also I could get the project to compile only by commenting out uxtheme
in the uses clause (I don't know if that skews the outcome in any way).

Howard