[Lazarus] Compliments

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Aug 8 00:18:49 CEST 2016

On 08/07/2016 06:11 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:19:01 +0200, alfred <alfred at consulab.nl> wrote:
>
>> Here you go:
>>
>> http://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=21005#p21005
>>
>> Hope it works for you as it does for me !
>
> Trying to find a way to install into D:\Devel\NewPascal or similar
> instead of the mandatory C:\NewPascal...
>
> Not keen on putting stuff on C:\ which rightfully instead should be on
> the data drive. Or at least in C:\Programs where all of my other
> development tools live.

i thought he was just talking about using FPCUP to get and set up everything for
cross-platform compiling... the message alfred pointed to contains a link to
https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpctrunkrtti/releases which i didn't fully
read until just now... due to that forum visually shortening URLs and knowing
that LongDirtyAnimAlf is handling FPCUP now, i only saw the part up to "fpc" and
assumed it was pointing to fpcup...

maybe some clarification is necessary as to what, exactly, alfred was pointing to??