[Lazarus] "Some files have changed on disk"

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Fri Dec 2 21:06:32 CET 2016

For some time, the IDE of trunk is displaying an annyoing message "Some
files have changed on disk"  and prompts to select either "Ignore all
disk changes" or "Reload checked files from disk" if an unsaved new
project is compiled.

Steps to reproduce:

- Create new project, add components and code (but not necessary)

- Don't save

- Compile and run --> message (see attached screen shot)

I've seen this behavior some time ago in Linux where it disappeared
again, but now it is back on my main Windows development machine (WIn
10/64 bit, Laz trunk (32 bit), fpc 3.0)

Any idea how I can get back to the normal behavior?