[Lazarus] FPC on Rpi3 executable module sizes

Lars noreply at z505.com
Thu Dec 8 04:57:46 CET 2016

On Sat, December 3, 2016 8:58 am, Ken Kashmarek via Lazarus wrote:
> I have solved the problem with modules sizes when compiled under Lazarus
> FPC
> 3.0.0 on RPi3.
>

> First, I am able to perform scripted compile and link operations (ie, not
>  done via the IDE).

Another option is to write your script, and launch it with a tools menu
item in the ide. Not integrated compiling, but at least you can compile it
from a menu item in the ide.

Tools -> Configure External Tools

Then at least you don't have to run to the command line window manually,
you just click a menu item button or use a keyboard shortcut