[Lazarus] FCL-PDF change

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Fri Dec 9 17:02:31 CET 2016

On 09.12.2016 16:59, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:

>> Can you tell us which font you are using, and maybe also what text
>> you were trying to write to the PDF?
> Yes, that information would be very useful. If you can even supply the
> TTF font version number, that would be helpful too.

If it really is needed, I'll create a test project. But for the start to
me it looks like you didn't test the package with range checks on and
overflow checks on. Maybe you'll find the problems on your own if you
switch them on :)

E.g. TFontSubsetter.WriteTableHeader is also written for range checking
off (you should at least {$PUSH}{$R-}{$Q-} - {$POP} the code).

Ondrej