[Lazarus] Initial NoGUI LCL support for Amiga Systems

Marcus Sackrow alb42 at web.de
Tue Dec 27 23:49:10 CET 2016

Hi,

I implemented a basic support for Amiga systems

with FPC 3.0+: Amiga 3.x m68k, MorphOS PowerPC, AROS i386

with FPC 3.1.1: additionally AROS ARM, AROS x86_64, AmigaOS 4 PowerPC

at the moment it only compiles NoGUI of course, but I would like to also
add the MUI LCL interface to the official repository, on the long run.
If it is possible and wanted.

Since 2010 I'm working on  Lazarus/LCL MUI interface for Amiga Systems.
At the moment on github
https://github.com/alb42/lazarus/tree/lazarus-morphos some Results of
this available at my Blog: https://blog.alb42.de/category/fpc/lcl/

Is it possible to add this initial Amiga systems support? How about this
MUI LCL Interface?

Greetings,

Marcus "ALB42" Sackrow