[Lazarus] Feature request: Project Groups

Thu Feb 25 11:19:15 CET 2016

Hi,

Just updated my lazarus to the latest Trunk revision. I'm very glad to
see Project Groups are available and working well thus far. A highly
sought after feature for many years.

One suggestion though. Can the "current project" be highlighted in Bold.
At the moment there is no way of seeing which project in the project
group window is the active project.

Also, what is the point of the "removed targets" tree node? I'm assuming
when you remove a project from the group it appears under the "removed
targets" node. But why would you want a removed project to still hang
around in the project group window? You removed it for a reason right?
If you want to undo an accidental remove, doesn't simply not saving the
group, or Ctrl-Z, or your SCM system handle that for you? It seems we
already have plenty of "undo" choice, and the "removed targets" is just
overkill.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/