[Lazarus] Loading OpenGL error

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:16:57 CET 2016

> Are you sure it's in the OpenGL units initialization?
Yes.

> Can you test the Lazarus examples/openglcontrol/ demo, and see does it
crash too? Yes.

> we're using FPC OpenGL units on many platforms, including Windows 10,
and we often test with latest FPC from trunk. And everything seems to
work cool. And me too but in this Laptop its different and only with FPC
3 and above.

> FPC OpenGL units did not have any "critical" change
since a long time, so I doubt something broke there. But something break
it for some computers.

> And since you already tested that reverting old Lazarus version
> doesn't
help, it does indicate the problem is somewhere else...

Old FPC (2.6.4) with Lazarus 1 works OK.

I tried to replace old Lazarus and FPC OpenGl components with new one
and clean and recompile but problem is still there.

Can any one help me to debug this?

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service