[Lazarus] Feature Request: hide button text in windows with toolbars

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Fri Feb 26 09:52:10 CET 2016

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> On 2016-02-26 07:20, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>
>> 2. Where are the supporting donations for a new/bigger mantis server disc ?
>
> Clearly I should have mentioned "attachments with moderation", and only
> when really needed. See my reply to Bo.
>

>> Currently, I basically pay 100 EUR/month out of my own pocket for hosting
>> the main FPC server (which is also the mantis server) in a reliable data center.
>
> Wow, that is seriously expensive - does the Free Pascal project accept
> donations towards this? I'm assuming that includes an actual server
> (hardware) with full control to it? If not, I better up my hosting
> prices. I just charged a client £50 hosting fee for a whole year. :-/

It all depends on what service(s) you require.

I know I can get much cheaper than that (kimsufi at OVH for example),
but then I have less bandwidth, no backups, less diskspace, RAM, CPU etc.

As for donations: A foundation has been legally established,
I should really do some pushing to make it active.

Where is my time machine ? :/

I didn't mean to complain, I just wanted to point out that sometimes simple
wishes have unexpected consequences that need to be taken into account.

Michael.