[Lazarus] Feature Request: hide button text in windows with toolbars

Fri Feb 26 10:12:41 CET 2016

On 2016-02-26 08:52, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> It all depends on what service(s) you require.

If you don't mind me asking what [all] service are running off that
specific hosted environment? eg: wiki, mailing list etc. Just trying to
see if I could help in any way.

> As for donations: A foundation has been legally established,
> I should really do some pushing to make it active.
>
> Where is my time machine ? :/

:)

Either way, I am more than willing to give monthly or annual donations.
FPC has give me so much already.

> I didn't mean to complain, I just wanted to point out that sometimes simple
> wishes have unexpected consequences that need to be taken into account.

I fully understand. I was maybe too open with my statement. I'm
conservative with screenshot size and usage (just like HTML vs TXT
emails) - but others aren't.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/