[Lazarus] Lazarus compile project via ssh?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:26:56 CET 2016

On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 09:41:37 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>> I have reported this here before but got no real solution to it.
>
>You didn't mention that particular combination which is... interesting.
>Does it depend on the widget set being used for Lazarus (incomplete C&P)
>and the other programs (which work)?

Now I don't follow..
What do you mean by "widget set being used for Lazarus"?
I have just installed Lazarus and then used startlazarus to get it
running (via an entry in the main menu).
What is a "widget set" and how does one specify it?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden