[Lazarus] New menu designer

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Sun Jan 17 13:33:22 CET 2016

I found some Format calls that seems to be unneded: the first parameter
for them contains only formatting symbols and the second an array of
resourcestrings.

If no one else is currently working on the resourcestrings issue I will
try to finish my patch and post it on mantis...
This is more simpler than writing a lot of letter about what and how to
fix to be translation friendly.

Do you agree?