[Lazarus] Building GUI program for RPi1 on RPi2?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 14:11:26 CET 2016

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016 13:45:26 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>So in my opinion using an older RPi is a false economy here.

You are absolutely correct!

I bit the bullet today and bought an RPi2B instead and within short I
was in business with the already compiled program running well and I
could concentrate on the fine details like disabling the screen saver
and such.
Now we are heading out to the care home where my mother-in-law spends
her last time with a working text communication device. No more
Windows....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden