[Lazarus] Get Lazarus January 2016 Update

Petr Hložek petr at petrhlozek.cz
Fri Jan 22 10:58:11 CET 2016

> Also, you should know that the bundles I put together are specifically
> designer not to interfere with other copies of Lazarus and Free Pascal.
> Both programs have been setup to store their configuration information in
> their own folders and they will not create issues with or change the
> settings of other Free Pascal compilers or Lazarus copies you might have
> installed side by side.

This is why I really like your bundle. I already have own configuration of
Lazarus 1.4.4 to develop my application on Ubuntu 14.04. I can't try
experimental versions because deb package of the application will be
created with Lazarus and Freepascal available for Ubuntu 14.04 and newer.
If I want newer Lazarus and fpc, I have to create own Ubuntu 14.04
packages. These packages are used as dependency for my personal repository
on Launchpad. You bundle is my easy-to-use way to see what is happening in
trunk right now.

BTW my personal repository with Lazarus 1.4.4 and fpc 2.6.4 is available at
https://launchpad.net/~ok2cqr/+archive/ubuntu/lazarus. I suppose there will
be also packages for fpc 3.0 and newer version of Lazarus as well.