[Lazarus] [SOLVED!]Unable to cross-compile Lazarus applications in Linux from x86_64 to arm target (Raspberry pi 3)

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jul 13 19:54:12 CEST 2016

Il 13/07/2016 14:06, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> Why does FPC say
> Assembler /home/colla/Applicazioni/lazarus/fpc/binutils/as not found?

Because I had added one of the required options, i.e. -XParm-linux- in
Custom Options (which applies only to project files) and not in
Additions and Overrides, which applies also to packages.

Now everything complies properly, and it fails only when the loader
attempts to load the cross libraries which I have not yet installed in
the proper location, because I counted on the loader error messages to
install just what's needed.

As soon as I have some time to spare, I'll update the wiki page, which
still reflects what was done before LCL was recompiled automatically
when needed.

Thanks to everybody,

Giuliano