[Lazarus] Target Survey

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jul 20 16:11:29 CEST 2016

On 07/20/2016 04:04 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> This leads me to believe that you have run deeply in the RAD trap:

You are perfectly right. Only that it is not "me" but I just want(ed) to
support my colleagues who built a huge set of projects that way. I
suppose you understand that I got kind of angry about exactly this when
I got involved in the proceedings some years ago.

In the meantime they were forced to un-RAD part of their code due to new
Windows versions not any more allowing a pseudo-GUI for services.

-Michael