[Lazarus] Access violation at current svn

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Mon Jun 13 16:42:40 CEST 2016

On 13.06.2016 16:33, Lukas Gradl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tried to update my Lazarus svn to the current revision (52501) on a
> debian jessie x86_64 machine.
> I compiled it by make clean;make all using fpc 3.1.1 from today.
>
> The comilation finishes successfully, but on starting lazarus I get a
> window "Read error" "Access violation Access violation".

It's a known issue. It's due to the recent FPC changes (PTypeInfo ->
PPTypeInfo). Lazarus designer sources haven't been updated to handle
these changes yet.

I recommend you to compile Lazarus with FPC 3.0 fixes branch or with FPC
trunk rev 33943 until it gets sorted out. You can stil compile your own
applications with the most recent FPC trunk.

Ondrej