[Lazarus] NewPascal "foundation" and black PR

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Jun 27 23:12:16 CEST 2016

    Hi Maciej,

Thank you for the clarification. It is great that you are doing that work, and there is nothing wrong with you getting donations. What I felt was not right, was to post the site as a Lazarus foundation, most likely after you saw my posts.
The Lazarus Foundation has nothing to do with Mitov Software, or any of my work. It also is setup in such a way, that I can’t get any money from it in any way.
All the money are raised to pay the Lazarus/FPC developer, and that does not include me in any way.
I am donating my time and effort to rise the funding for FPC/Lazarus, and who knows if we the donors decide some other projects maybe even yours.
And BTW: I also do open source projects whenever I can, and I am also not rich programmer either, but unlike in your case the money I raise will not go to me in any way, and unlike you, I actually donate my work time (the libraries I sell are my only income), to this cause. I have not been able to do any other work for the last couple of days, because of my involvement in this, and it will be only the beginning, so while I am doing this, my own survival will be in big limbo. This is a great risk for me, but I am taking it, as this is needed, and nobody else has done it for so many years :-(

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com