[Lazarus] HEAPTRACE IFDEF

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Tue May 3 16:24:04 CEST 2016

> We do have documentation, you know. Is it so much to ask to
> look at it ?

> http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/prog/progsu128.html
No it is not but it is not came to my searches and FPC documentation is
not much good for searching at least from google and if I know what I
want I couldn't guess there is such like this ability and one way I will
be left to know about this is that is reading doc for fun everyday like
a book and keep reading it's changelog!

> UseHeapTrace is a variable in unit heaptrc, which is silently used
> when compiling with -gh.
Thanks for the explanation.
> $IF DECLARED is not supported by codetools.
Should I report it as a bug or it already reported?

Regards,
Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders