[Lazarus] LHelp or help systems that also work on..

Lars noreply at z505.com
Sat Nov 19 23:33:15 CET 2016

On Sat, November 19, 2016 3:24 pm, Lars wrote:
> On Fri, November 18, 2016 5:08 am, Andrew Haines via Lazarus wrote:
>
>> lhelp uses IPC to communicate so it wouldn't be too bad to write a
>> Delphi
>> unit to control it.

p.s. in addition to my last message, wouldn't SimpleIPC need to be ported
to delphi then..  or at least some of it's mechanism.

Would be neat if simpleipc was available in delphi so fpc programs could
communicate to delphi programs.  If only simpleipc was standardized and
available in all languages ;-)