[Lazarus] LHelp or help systems that also work on..

Lars noreply at z505.com
Sat Nov 19 23:24:39 CET 2016

On Fri, November 18, 2016 5:08 am, Andrew Haines via Lazarus wrote:
> lhelp uses IPC to communicate so it wouldn't be too bad to write a Delphi
> unit to control it. Compiling lhelp though is a fpc only job.
>
> https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus/blob/upstream/components/chmhelp/packa
> ges/help/lhelpcontrol.pas

Thanks for the tip. So I see many people are using SimpleIPC. Has anyone
come across any problems. When I tried it when it very first came out
almost days or weeks after the first release of it, I noticed some
duplicate messages being passed. Not sure if it was my problem or the IPC
unit problem. Seemed like a really neat tool, SimpleIPC.